DermaFrac™ is an exciting new treatment combining micro-needling and deep tissue infusion.
Micro-needling infusion therapy is an advanced aesthetic treatment used to target many skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage and mild acne scaring. Dermafrac uses a roller which contains 180 superfine needles to stimulate collagen production and cell renewal, helping to plump, firm and smooth the skin. As the roller creates the micro channels in your skin the Dermafrac system simultaneously enables the infusion of a potent serum to boost the impact of the needling treatment.
In addition to the micro-needles, the treatment combines other rejuvenating technologies to provide direct topical infusion of powerful serums and collagen stimulation.
DermaFrac™ treatment targets
- Ageing skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Brown spots and pigmentation
- Open pores and congested skin
- Acne scarring
- heat issues and the complications and expense of laser treatments
- the extra step and inefficiency of delivering topicals separately into the skin
- risk for darker skin types
- the need for anesthesia
The Science Behind Dermafrac™
- A Precision-controlled hand piece with an insertable cartridge containing a high-grade infusion solution rolls across the skin under vacuum.
- The vacuum pulls the skin into contact with hundreds of micro-needles that painlessly penetrate through the epidermis and into the upper dermis (papillary layer)
- The micro-channels create pathways for introducing the infusion solution into the area of the skin that is most beneficial to the natural rejuvenating process
- The depth of the needles has been carefully selected so that the channels are created just below the dermal-pidermal (DE) junction and just above the capillaries and nerve endings. This ensures no bleeding or pain.